Did you know that Amazon has more than 2.5 million sellers currently actively selling on the marketplace? There are roughly 25,000 sellers on Amazon with more than $1 million in sales, and 200,000 sellers with more than $100,000 in sales. (Source: Marketplacepulse, 2019)
These staggering stats indicate an undeniable fact: Amazon has become synonymous with online shopping.
Be it by developing new products or by offering unique service offerings, Amazon continues to amplify its customer base. And why wouldn’t it? There’s something for everyone. From everyday groceries to seasonal gifts, Amazon has become people’s first choice for online shopping.
Whether you want to operate a side hustle or eventually make it big, Amazon is the place to start your eCommerce journey. Being a leading contender in the third-party marketplace industry, Amazon has the majority of its sellers who are making a profit. You too can win on Amazon but simply being on it isn’t enough. Here are five strategies to expedite your Amazon sales and get the success you want:
1. Build your brand: With so many sellers on Amazon, it’s important that you differentiate yourself from them. Before you start selling your products, you should focus on building your brand to help you set yourself aside. From finding your niche to deciding what products to sell, Alep Digital provides you with the tools to build as well as enhance your brand. Not just that, we help you accelerate the impact of your product pages by adding enhanced brand content. To showcase the unique benefits of your brand, we create highly engaging and interactive content for your customers.
2. Optimize your product page professionally: Growing your sales on Amazon starts with your product page which needs to both index for relevant search terms and convince the customer to buy. Amazon is a search engine as it is a marketplace. So optimization of your products is key to help you get higher sales. To help your products succeed, we will conduct competitor analysis, research relevant keywords, create detailed descriptions for your products and more.
3. Focus on your reviews: People buy the product on Amazon that has the most positive reviews. If you want consumers to choose your brand over that of others, you have to make sure that you have positive product reviews and seller feedback. Developing an optimal buyer-seller messaging experience will maximize your open rates and garner more reviews and feedback. Alep Digital offers content moderation and optimization services to help you stand out as a ‘Customer Service Superhero’.
4. Set up order management and fulfillment: As an Amazon seller, your organization skills need to be on point. Be it your products, orders, or even your payments, everything should be organized in a secure system. Not only does Alep Digital keep track of the products you store, sell and manufacture, we’ll also manage orders on multiple sales channels from purchasing through to shipping. The process we provide is based on flexibility and supports a wide range of fulfillment options,+ including owned warehouses, fulfillment by Amazon (FBA), and third party logistics providers (3PLs).
5. Understand your market: With so many sellers on Amazon,, the competition is tough. It’s important to know the kind of market you’re venturing into and also be aware of the competitors. Our team of experts at Alep Digital will help you access market share data for your segment. Not just that, We’ll help you create custom segments to understand your competition on the platform you’re on.
Considering the ongoing circumstances, now’s a great time to step into this platform full of opportunities for sellers from every industry. Get a team of experts supporting you to fully harness the true power of Amazon. Reach out to us!